Simufact Forming 11.0.2 Win32 & Win64 | 1.61 GB
The Hamburg-based software company Simufact Engineering now offers new version of its simulation software Simufact.forming 11.0.2. New release adds some urgent improvements and critical bugfixes..
Simufact.forming is an established simulation solution for forming and joining processes. The software release Simufact.forming 11 includes new modules for open die forging and ring rolling. Application-specific functionalities such as fully automated processing of a complete pass schedule in open die or radial forging, and the consideration of the manufacturer's kinematic concepts in ring rolling, help the user to model and simulate all possible processes and conditions of these production processes.
Thanks to new possibilities in result-dependant, force and path controlled processing as well as an optional, method-related calculation of the structural transformation during forging, these new special modules have become indispensable tools for companies that use ring rolling and open die forging.
Release 11 is particularly interesting for joining experts, since it takes adhesives and high speed effects into consideration, which are gaining more importance in modern joining technology.
By offering improved possibilities for networking and evaluation, Simufact.forming 11 eases the engineer's daily work in tool and process development. The feature "optimization" allows the comfortable testing of process options and ensures substantial time savings for the definition of the best process design. Highlights include the flexible description of thermo-physical boundary and initial conditions, and the automated reporting in pre- and post-processing.
The efficient simulation of realistic heat-treatment processes provides for more flexibility and realism in mapping the process chain - before, during, and after the forming process.
Simufact.forming 11.0.2 adds some urgent improvements and critical bugfixes:
The following improvements have been implemented:
- Save/load geometries to/from an object library
- The process report can create images at solver-defined increments or user-defined via a separate control file. The following bugs have been fixed:
- All history data for defomable bodies are transferred correctly after restart.
- All history information is passed when restarting.
- Calculations of "fraction of total recryst. (%)" and "accumulated fraction of recryst. (%)" are fixed based on the right equation. The % of stat. recrystallization is only the % of the part of non-dyn. recrystallization. So the total % is %tot = %dyn + (100 - %dyn) * %stat / 100.
- The flow stress calulation based on the Hensel-Spittel equation 10 is now correct.
- Improvements for RAW kinematics
- The z-movement can be defined in combination with automatic y-movement control.
- The automatic rotation speed control for axial rolls has been improved.
- The post frequency control works for rotatory partial forging.
About Simufact Engineering GmbH
Simufact Engineering GmbH is a global operating software and service company for process simulation in the manufacturing industry. For more than 15 years, the Hamburg based company has been developing and supporting simulation solutions for the design and optimization of manufacturing techniques in metal processing and is one of the leading companies in this area. Based on leading standard technologies, Simufact develops and globally markets industry solutions for the forming and welding technology and heat treatment. The company is also specialized in offering individual and innovative solutions for manufacturing processes to its customers, using state-of-the-art CAE tools. Additional services like consulting, training and technical support complete Simufact's performance. Simufact customers come from all areas of manufacturing technology: forging, cold massive forming, rolling, sheet metal forming, mechanical joining, heat treatment, and welding. In the headquarters in Hamburg, in the German offices Marburg, Baunatal, and Balve, as well as in the company's U.S. subsidiary Simufact-Americas in Plymouth, Michigan, Simufact employs more than 50 people.