ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC V2014 MULTI WIN32/WIN64-XFORCE
Release: JUN 22TH 2014 | OS: Windows | Size: 676/739 MB
Create incredible images using the world's best digital imaging software. Your Photoshop CC single-app membership includes dozens of powerful new and reinvented features like real-time image asset generation, all-new Smart Sharpen, intelligent upsampling, Camera Shake Reduction, and more.
Because Photoshop CC is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, you get immediate and exclusive access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they're released, and you always control when to download and install them. You can also conveniently sync settings and fonts between your computers; use 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration; showcase your work on Behance by uploading files directly from Photoshop; and tap into a free and growing library of expert training videos from Adobe and others.
- The world's most advanced digital imaging software, ideal for photographers; video professionals; and print, web, and interactive designers
- The full version of Photoshop CC to download, install, and run on your computer
- Immediate access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they're released
- 20GB of cloud storage to keep your files organized across multiple computers and share your work with colleagues and clients
- Easy syncing of your Photoshop settings across multiple computers with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A growing library of expert video tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and master new skills
- A professional online portfolio with Behance ProSite. Easily upload projects to your portfolio directly from Photoshop
- Installation on up to two computers - Mac or PC
New Features - Available Only in Photoshop CC
- All-new Smart Sharpen: Rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details. All-new Smart Sharpen is the most advanced sharpening technology available today. It analyzes images to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos, and it lets you fine-tune for high-quality, natural-looking results.
- Intelligent upsampling: Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a larger image and blow it up to poster or billboard size. New upsampling preserves detail and sharpness without introducing noise.
- Camera Shake Reduction: Save shots you thought were lost due to camera motion. Whether your blur was caused by slow shutter speed or a long focal length, Camera Shake Reduction analyzes its trajectory and helps restore sharpness.
- Real-time image asset generation: Skip the hassle of manual asset slicing and export when designing for screens. As you work, Photoshop CC uses Adobe Generator technology to save tagged layers and layer groups as individual image files in formats you choose, all collected in a single folder.
- Camera Raw 8 and layer support: Apply Camera Raw edits as a filter to any layer or file inside Photoshop, and then enhance them any way you want. And with new Adobe Camera Raw 8, you get more precise ways to heal images, fix perspective distortions, and create vignettes.
- Multi-shape and path selection: Get more done in fewer clicks by selecting multiple paths, shapes, and vector masks at once. Even in multilayered documents with lots of paths, you can easily target the path (and any layer) you want right on canvas using a new filter mode.
- Expanded Smart Object support: Apply Blur Gallery and liquify effects nondestructively thanks to Smart Object support. Your original file stays intact as you add blur effects or push, pull, pucker, or bloat the image or video. Edit or remove the effects at any time - even after saving your file.
- Enhanced CSS support: Import color swatches directly from HTML, CSS, or SVG to easily match existing web schemes. Generate CSS code for colors and other design elements, like rounded corners, and then copy and paste the code into your web editor to get the exact results you want.
- Conditional Actions: Put routine processing jobs on autopilot with Conditional Actions. These commands use if/then statements to automatically choose between different actions based on rules you set up.
- 3D editing and image analysis tools: Work with all the advanced 3D features and image analysis tools previously available only in Photoshop Extended. Live previews are now up to 100x faster and more responsive when you paint on 3D objects and texture maps.