Dassault Systemes GEOVIA Minex v6.3 | 558 MB
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announced the release of GEOVIA Minex 6.3 with Integrated Data Sharing and New Underground Scheduling Tools.
Dassault SystГЁmes releases the latest version of Minex from GEOVIA, formerly known as Gemcom Software prior to its acquisition in 2012. This version of the geology and mine planning software for stratified deposits includes integrated data sharing and new and enhanced scheduling tools for underground mines.
Minex is now directly integrated with GEOVIA Hub and its data sharing capabilities, ensuring users always have access to the right data, which helps to avoid potentially costly errors in geology, engineering, and operations processes.
- Project files are published into Hub, enabling users to easily verify they have the most up-to-date data.
- Repetitive verifications on data are eliminated since version confusion no longer exists.
- Auditing of a file's version history shows who made changes to it and when.
- Fast roll back to previous versions of data is available if required.
- By facilitating simpler and more effective means of sharing data on site or with remote locations, personal and cross-functional productivity and confidence in data is increased.
In addition to Hub integration, Minex 6.3 adds two new scheduling tools to its Underground Engineering module: Quick Scheduler and Schedule Playback.
- Quick Scheduler is a non-interactive scheduler that eliminates the need to manually schedule and link the movement of each piece of equipment. With data from Minex's Interactive Scheduler, schedules can often be produced in just seconds.
- Updates to Minex's Schedule Playback feature make it easy to view schedules in 3D, allowing modifications to the schedule to be made with confidence, and anticipated mining progress quickly communicated to stakeholders.
More info: _http://www.gemcomsoftware.com/products/minex/product-news
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes' collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 170,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.