Apple Aperture v3.6 Multilingual Mac OSX Retail-CORE | 526 MB
Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese
Aperture combines management tools and high speed necessary for professionals to meet the challenges of processing photos with the ease of learning, which is necessary for the development of iPhoto users with advanced tools to work with images.
The program is fully optimized for the Retina display on the new MacBook Pro, so you can view and edit high-resolution images with incredible clarity and detail. And thanks to the new integrated library of photos, you can easily move from iPhoto to Aperture and back without having to import, export or re-edit photos. In Aperture, there is a host of advanced correction tools for retouching, including the unique feature of automatic white balance adjustment, which uses skin tones for color correction of the image, and professional auto improvement, which allows you to change the exposure, adjust colors, apply curves and perform other actions one touch. Aperture also has a convenient brush to apply image adjustments to certain parts of photos and dozens of ready-to-use professional photo effects. You can publish your photos directly to Facebook and Flickr, add them to Photo Stream and show your best shots in spectacular gift photo albums and stunning slide shows that combine pictures, audio, text and HD-video.
Full optimization for Retina display
- In the optimized window, you can view each pixel on the high-resolution images.
- The browser displays thumbnails with incredible clarity.
Single media library Aperture and iPhoto
- Use a single library of photos in both programs.
- Do you want to import, export and re-process images in the transition from one program to another.
- Faces, Places, albums, shared web access and other functions work in both programs.
- Changes made to any of the programs, you can view and cancel in another program.
Organize photos by faces and places
- Organize photos by the people depicted in them, thanks to technology search and facial recognition.
- Enjoy photos, you can view the data through the support GPS.
- Easy to add location data by simply dragging photos on an interactive map.
Editing images using brushes and effects
- Edit photos and cancel edits using brushes with the recognition of the edges.
- Perform basic operations retouching using 10 quick hands.
- Choose from dozens of ready-effects, or create your own effects that can be shared with others.
- Review the results of imposing any effect in the preview window before applying the effect to the image.
Create stunning slide shows
- Use professionally designed themes to combine photos and HD-videos.
- Add text to the slide, select the font, style and color.
- Apply the audio tracks from clips and music.
The ability to share photos via the built-in support for iCloud
- View and automatically import photos that you recently shot on their devices with iOS.
- New imported photos are automatically sent to all your devices with iOS.
- Share photos and video in general photostream other users or create your own streams to share them with friends and family.
- View and add your own ratings and comments to photos and videos, published in any streams.
Whats new in version 3.6:
- This update provides compatibility with OS X Yosemite and increases stability.
System requirements: OS X 10.10 or later