Artlantis Studio 220.127.116.11 Multilingual (MacOSX) | 647 MB
The new, physically correct Artlantis 6 rendering engine, with its legendary simplicity, allows you to create visualizations of an incomparable beauty and quality. To create stunning images, Artlantis 6 now includes its own built-in physical engine, emphasizing physical rendering quality, precision, material accuracy, and energy consumption.
White Balance allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting. Simply set this new parameter to automatic color mode or select a reference color, which will be recognized as white in the 3D scene.
This new option in Artlantis allows users to display a global ambient occlusion to create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light doesnt go. It brings more depth and relief to both interior and exterior scenes.
During calculation, white model rendering changes all surfaces to white except for those that are transparent. Lights maintain their color for sophisticated environments.
Choose among many pre-set modes (indoor, outdoor, low light) and different definitions (speed, medium, quality), to quickly set the best results!
Artlantis offers two illumination methods: Automatic Light Adjustment and ISO/Shutter. By choosing the Automatic Light Adjustment setting, the lights and neon power used in the scene are automatically adjusted to the sky and sun illumination
By default, Artlantis offers 8 IES pre-set profiles. Artlantis 6 now allows you to import downloaded IES profiles from manufacturers websites. These files are used to simulate realistic illumination of your projects. For even greater flexibility, Artlantis 6 allows you to easily edit the brightness, color, direction and opening angle.
Artlantis now fully compatible with HDRI files, for the background and for the global illumination. The "enhanced sky" function in the engine settings increases the photorealism of the images.
In addition, neon lights have been completely updated for this version with considerable gains in terms of quality and calculation speed.
When using the site insertion feature, Artlantis 6 offers a new and simple projection process with more accurate calculations. After aligning the XYZ axis in the 2D view and in the preview window, the model is easily positioned on the background image. A revolutionary integrated tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
Integrated Alpha Mask Editor
This revolutionary tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
With a simple click on the reference plane in the preview window, you set the position and orientation of the projection of the laser. A red line projected 360 in the model allows you to automatically position the objects or textures.
Catalog & Media
Accessing the Artlantis Media Store is now done with a single click. To customize your catalog, Artlantis 6 lets you freely create your own folders at level 2. New selection features allow you to view recently used media, shaders and objects already in the project or those added to the selection. Thanks to the "drop-drop" tool, you can insert random media from the selection into the project with every click of the mouse.
New in Version 18.104.22.168: GENERAL POINTS:
- An automatic save function allows you to save the document at regular intervals and choose the number of saved versions. In Preferences, you can set another interface language, the mode of OpenGL display...
- New Engines:
- The rendering parameters offer three new engines White Model, Fast Engine and Physical Engine.
- White Model: All materials dressed with Shaders or Textures are assigned to a unique diffuse white color. Lights preserve their color.
- Fast Engine: For very fast rendering treatment, even with a complex model.
- Physical Engine: For superior rendering quality with precision, material accuracy and energy exchanges. It principally concerns materials with a sampling calculation for reflection and glossy materials.
- White Balance:
- Allows you to adjust the dominant ambient color lighting. Can be set on automatic color mode or by selecting the reference surface recognized as white in the scene.
- Ambient Occlusion:
- Concerns interiors, revealing the hidden details of a scene covered in shaded zones.
MEDIA MANAGEMENT ENHANCEMENT:
- For better access to your Media, you can customize the default catalogs or your own catalogs with sub-levels.
- The Catalog can display recently used, or selected Media.
- After having selected a number of objects, the spread tool can be used to scatter them at random in the scene.
- When the Catalog is displayed in a stand alone window, and if a Media subcategory is selected, the names of the folders in this subcategory will be displayed.
- Subcategories can be managed in the list. Clicking on the + or - icon adds or removes a category or a subcategory.
- It is possible to manage the subcategories of subcategory.
- Enhancement access to the Online Media Store.
- Custom folders can be added to the Catalog, the latest Media used can be viewed and Media can be added to a selection. A new drop tool allows you to scatter a selection of Media at random in the scene.
OBJECT MANAGEMENT CHANGES:
- Editing the materials of an object will now affect all the same objects set and next to set in the scene. Of course an object already set can be make as independent to have its own materials. An object can be set again to its original materials.
NEW MODEL INSERTION IN THE PICTURE:
- A new and simple process has been developed with more accurate calculations. Just position the X, Y and Z axes in the Preview and 2D View. You do not even need to set the focal length of the camera.
NEW ALPHA MASK EDITOR:
- Integrated in Artlantis, this allows you to create a cut-out of a foreground and see through the model. Can also be used to cut out textures, billboards, etc.
LIGHTS: IES PROFILE ENHANCEMENT:
- Artlantis is delivered with 8 IES preset profiles. A light can be associated with a corresponding manufacturer's IES profile by downloading its IES file.
NEW LASER TOOL:
- Allows you to define an infinite virtual plan in the scene, which is very useful to align objects, lamps and textures with a laser line.
- In Preview, displaying quality: Render by Surfaces, Render by Blocks and Auto Switch Open GL.
- OpenGL display: the fastest navigation mode. Very useful in animation.
- Block display: fast navigation mode. When moving the camera, the model is displayed with both pixelized straight lines and filled surfaces.
- Surface display: slower navigation mode but the most accurate. When moving the model, it is displayed with sharp lines.
- Auto switch OpenGL: accelerates the display. When checked, it combines the display by Block or Surface and when moving, the camera it toggles to OpenGL. - While displaying in OpenGL the realistic lights, cast shadows and transparency are ignored.
INSPECTOR GENERAL POINTS:
- For the purposes of consistency, the order of the inspectors has been reorganized.
- Viewpoint inspectors: the coordinates are stored in a separate dialog.
- Inspectors Viewpoints, Lights and Objects: a new "Altitude reference" allows to define a position in reference to a clicked geometry. By default, the value is 0.
- Shaders Inspector: Texture resizing with a dynamic cursor.
- A billboard texture is editable.
- In the lists, there is a new alphanumeric field so that you can search quickly for any material, object, light or viewpoint by name.
- A Vignetting post-process lets you darken the edges of the image.
- A useful Matte Shadows Shader: combining with a background image, enables to render a material transparent and let this material to receive cast shadows.
- In Animation mode, toggles the display between the Timeline and the Catalog.
PANORAMA AND VR OBJECTS RENDERING:
- The calculation can be stopped and resumed later. When rendering a pno for Panorama and vro for VR Object files are automatically generated no more need the create them with iVisit 3D Builder.
ARTLANTIS KEYSERVER ENHANCEMENT:
- Artlantis KeyServer is now a stand alone application. It can start as a Windows service and get automatically launched at the start of the server. Silent install is taken into account. From the KeyServer dialog the names and IP addresses of connected clients are listed it allows to disconnect them.