Maplesoft Maple 2015.0 (x86/x64) (19.03.2015) | 786.7 MB
Maplesoft announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple, the mathematical computing software for education, research, and development involving mathematics, engineering, and the sciences. With Maple 2015, Maplesoft offers important new abilities to both educators and researchers in the areas of data analysis, application development, statistics education, and more.
Maple 2015 includes a powerful new infrastructure for accessing, working with, and visualizing millions of data sets. Maple customers can freely access time series data sets from finance, economics, and demographics, such as current data on stocks and commodities, foreign exchange rates, macroeconomic data on labor market indicators, population statistics, and much more. All data, whether it is built into Maple or available through a connection with Quandl, an online provider of curated data from hundreds of sources, can be seamlessly searched, downloaded, and used inside Maple. Customers can use the powerful computation and data visualization tools in Maple 2015 to investigate trends, analyze, filter, and visualize results using a wide variety of techniques, and build applications based on the data.
Maple 2015 also includes many other advances in both its computation engine and interface.
- Many new facilities for application development, including more customizations for one-step app creation, new microphone and speaker components, and support for programmatic content creation
- Advances in mathematics, in integration, differential equations, iterative maps, group theory, physics, and more
- New Clickable Math tools, such as new palettes and 60 new interactive Math Apps covering topics in math, physics, statistics, chemistry, and finance
- Expanded support for statistics education, including new tutors, palettes, and Math Apps designed explicitly for teaching and learning statistics
- Online sharing of Maple documents and interactive applications through the MapleCloud, which is now accessible through Web browsers.
Maplesoft, a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Co., Ltd. in Japan, is the leading provider of high-performance software tools for engineering, science, and mathematics. Its product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things.
Maplesoft's core technologies include the world's most advanced symbolic computation engine and revolutionary physical modeling techniques. Combined together, these technologies enable the creation of cutting-edge tools for design, modeling, and high-performance simulation.
Name: Maplesoft Maple
Version: (64bit) 2015.0
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8
Size: 786.7 mb