OnOne Perfect Layers 22.214.171.1240 Premium Edition (Mac OS X) | 542.34 MB
Perfect Layers provides the benefits of a layered workflow without the need for Adobe Photoshop. It can also act as the hub of your workflow in Perfect Layers if you are familiar with the Photoshop and Plug-in workflow. With Perfect Layers, multiple images can be merged as separate layer of a single new file. Then you can easily reorder and position each layer; As well as change blending modes and opacity. In addition, you can selectively blend, or mask layers together using the Masking Brush and Masking Bug. Perfect Layers saves its work as native layered Photoshop files so users can open them directly with Photoshop for additional editing.
Some of the features:
- Combine multiple images into a layered Photoshop-compatible file.
- Adjust layer size, position, blending mode and opacity.
- Use the built-in layer masks and masking tools to blend multiple layers together.
- Use the Retouch Brush to remove blemishes and dust spots.
Create composites by stacking your photos.
Use layered files for combining and blending your photos without Adobe Photoshop.
Swap out boring backgrounds.
Remove and replace backgrounds quickly and easily.
Precise Masking Tools
Mask through difficult areas, such as hair, tree branches, veils, and glass.
New Quick Mask Tool
The Quick Mask tool determines the areas of your photo you want to keep and creates a mask automatically. It's perfect for replacing backgrounds or adding a look to part of your photo.
New Crop + Level Tool
The crop tool allows you to crop freeform, to a specific ratio, or choose from popular document sizes. Even save your own crop presets! Need to straighten your photo? Choose the new Straighten Tool!
Updated Perfect Brush
Our popular Perfect Brush has been enhanced to work better along soft edges and semi-transparent objects like smoke, clouds, or hair.
Masking and Layers
We've taken the best selection tools from Perfect Mask and put them into Perfect Layers, creating the ultimate tool for compositing and masking.
Remove Distractions Easily
Removing objects and distractions from your photos is a cinch with The Retouch Brush, Clone Stamp, and Perfect Eraser.
Optional Application Integration
Adobe Photoshop CS6, CC, or CC 2014
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, 12, or 13
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 or 5
What's new in onOne Perfect Photo Suite 9.5.0:
- The Perfect Browse update add key improvements in four areas; grid view, detail view, caching, and albums. Grid view has been reworked to be much much faster and smoother when you scroll through thumbnails. Detail view, for looking at one photo at a time, has been improved so you will hardly ever see a pixelated version of your photo. This will be a much better experience when scrolling through full previews at a regular pace. The persistent cache of thumbnails and previews allows you to go back to a folder you have viewed before and make it lightning fast to view.
- Albums are a new feature for Perfect Browse and it allows you to make a list, or collection of photos. The great part about on1 Albums is that photos added to the album can live anywhere (local hard disk or the cloud). Files don't get duplicated when you add them to an Album, it's more like a list of shortcuts.
- Perfect Portrait has also undergone significant performance improvements. You will immediately notice the start up speed (from opening Portrait to finding faces). The adjustments of the eyes are mouth are also much faster.
- There are many more features and performance enhancements found in version 9.5, including a new line mask tool; luminosity masking, and bug fixes.