Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 220.127.116.11405 Multilingual Recovery Disk | 644.05 MB | 779.55 MB
Symantec System Recovery 2013 integrated solution for backup and recovery of virtual and physical systems. Symantec System Recovery 2013 provides comprehensive protection of data on disk or tape , and ensures recovery of data and systems regardless of whether the data is located on a file server , Windows, desktop , virtual server or server-critical applications such as Exchange, SQL or SharePoint.
The main functions
* Quick and easy recovery of desktop and laptop computers with Windows, both local and foreign, including from scratch on a different hardware, virtual environments or remote locations .
* Backup to almost any disk drives , including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
* Unobtrusive automatic conversion of physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P).
* Copy and protection of the entire system, including the OS , applications, all files , device drivers, and other things, by creating a single easy-to- manage recovery point with image-based technology .
* Schedule backup to run unattended , including backup upon the occurrence of certain events, without any negative impact on the user experience.
* Built-in AES software encryption of backups ensures the protection of business critical data .
* Significant reduction in downtime and elimination of interruptions , and reduce the efficiency of the employees.
* Replacing the long recovery process of desktop and laptop computers , operated manually , error-prone , for fast, reliable , automated recovery systems.
* Recover all the necessary information at the right time and right place, including individual files, folders, or system in a matter of minutes .
* Eliminating the need to use the backup to restore the redundant hardware and, as a consequence, the cost savings on hardware.
* Simplified procedures modernization and transfer of hardware.
* Centralized management of backup and recovery for multiple desktop and mobile systems within the organization ( via Symantec System Recovery Management Solution). To manage Symantec System Recovery , you can use user-friendly interface , with little or no user training requires.
What's new in Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2:
Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware?�? technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it-including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) and Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
* Support for Windows 10
* Restore desktops and laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
* Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds.
* Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
* Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
* Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
* Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest.