DropSync 3.1.2 Build 2384 MacOSX | 19.55 MB
DropSync is a versatile Mac App for working with collections of files in different locations. Whether you're pushing edits to a webserver or backing up a huge photo collection, DropSync helps get the job done with a minimum of fuss.
It's smart about what gets copied so it's fast, and it has a powerful file browser that lets you view files on remote computers to customise what's included or excluded. And when you're done customising, it can be setup to watch a folder for changes and sit in the menu-bar out of your way.
When designing DropSync 3 we thought long and hard about how the trickiest aspects of DropSync 2 could be made easy. The end result is an interface that should feel natural to newcomers as well as experienced DropSync 2 users.
Easily compare folders side by side and include/exclude subfolders with a single click. Whether you're browsing folders on a local drive or a remote computer via SFTP you'll see the same richly informative view of your files.
Less copying more speed
Under the hood DropSync uses rsync to transfer only the parts of files that have changed, so its especially fast for updating over a network. We're always working to keep scan times down and memory usage low so it's no slouch on local transfers either.
Watch a folder
Yep. Just tell DropSync to watch a folder for changes and it updates in the background as you work.
Stays out of your way
Menu-bar only mode lets you run, configure and monitor syncs without taking space in your dock.
Easily configure custom filters to exclude or include certain file types, setup a backup folder to store overwritten or deleted files or even customise technical details like how DropSync deals with symbolic links and permissions.
DropSync's previews ensure that you're in control of every sync. See full details of what will happen to each file and easily navigate large previews by searching by filename.
New in DropSync 3:
DropSync 2 was pretty nice but we knew we could do better. DropSync 3 delivers some big changes as well as hundreds of little refinements, including many suggestions from our awesome users. Here are some of the highlights:
Simpler, More Powerful Browser
- Include or exclude folders at any level in the hierarchy
- No more worrying about root paths just drop a folder and that's it.
- Much cleaner design with a focus on your files
- Other goodies like hostname labels, integrated progress bar and more reliable networking
- Dozens of copying options easily configured with check-boxes
- Autocomplete for advanced rsync options
- New custom include or exclude filters pane
- Backup pane lets you configure and monitor the size of a backup folder
Engineered to last
- DropSync 3 is fully sandboxed which means it's now fully compliant with the Mac App Store guidelines.
- We rebuilt large parts of DropSync under the hood using the latest apple technologies to make the app more efficient and clear the way for future improvements ... and we have plenty planned.
- DropSync 3 now has basic support for Bidirectional Syncs, meaning that it will ensure that the most recently edited version of each file exists on both sides of the transfer.
- Bidirectional syncs display previews just like any other update.
What's New in Version 3.1.2:
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent syncing filenames starting with a number
Requirements: DropSync 3 requires OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater.
Download Link Rapidgator.net